The Ultimate Arm Sling, Shoulder Immobilizer, and Airplane Abduction Pillow
Recovering from shoulder injury or surgery has never been more comfortable and safe. This is the first complete shoulder system designed to prevent “frozen shoulder.” Provides maximum support and sequential freedom in treatment for patients with neck, shoulder and arm Injury.
There are between 8 and 19 million patients with “frozen shoulder” being treated today. And $7 billion is spent annually treating this difficult, painful and often frustrating problem. Do not let your patients with rotator cuff, shoulder, neck, arm injury, strokes, bursitis or chronic pain become one of them.
The Neck Free Shoulder System is the first shoulder and arm immobilization device designed to eliminate neck pain and frozen shoulder! Using our system, shoulder injury can be treated and studies show that frozen shoulder can be prevented with as little as 30 minutes a day of abduction positioning of the involved extremity.
The Complete Solution
The Neck Free Shoulder System is a state-of-the-art device which allows you to have all of the benefits of an arm - shoulder airplane immobilizer with greater comfort and much less inconvenience. With no uncomfortable neck straps, our patented shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand multi-point immobilization system is easy to use, safe and fashionable. The integral support strut beam is the key to ultimate extremity support. It provides secure immobilization preventing shoulder motion and resists stress in abduction and adduction. An additional benefit: the all-in-one system allows you to progressively increase motion and decrease or intermittently use the abduction piece to allow return to your life, work and daily activities with support in situations which might endanger the optimal outcome of healing injury or post-operative patient protocols. No neck straps (and therefore no neck pain), and bulk is eliminated through our highly ergonomic design and lightweight but powerful material construction.
Indications for Use
- Post-Operative Rotator Cuff, Elbow and Shoulder Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Tear and Tendonitis at the shoulder
- Adhesive Casulitis at the shoulder (Frozen Shoulder)
- Cumulative Trauma / Repetitive Strain Injury
- Elbow Fractures Including Radial Head
- Stroke and CVA recovery and residual hemiparesis
- Brachial Plexus injury (Thoracic Outlet Syndrome)
- Erbs Palsy – Brachial Plexus Traction Injury
- Acromioclavicular (AC) Joint Injury, dislocation or fracture
- Humeral Head (Shoulder) Fractures
- Clavicle Fractures
- Neck sprain and Strain
- Cervical Radicular pain
- Cervical Nerve Root Injury
- Bursitis about the Shoulder and Arm
- Median, Radial and Ulnar Neuropathy